Saturday, November 7, 2009

Corrections Made to Jefferson Co., AL Page

I do make mistakes on my website from time to time. And I DO appreciate when someone points them out! The last thing I want is an error or broken link to frustrate my visitors.

Thanks go to Ben Peterson of the Southern History Department at the Birmingham (Alabama) Public Library. I had found two links to Birmingham city directories at Google Books and had posted them on the Jefferson County, Alabama page. Somehow I didn't take the time to read the title page, like I normally do. If I had, I would have realized that these city directories were for Birmingham, England! Ben was kind enough to point this out to me, and I have made the necessary corrections.

To view Birmingham, Alabama directory links, visit my Jefferson County, Alabama page.

To view Birmingham, England directory links, visit my Historic County of Warwickshire, England page (this page is new to the site).

No comments:

Post a Comment