Thursday, May 21, 2009

Anticipated Opening Date

My goal is to have the Online City, County and Rural Directories website available for public viewing by the end of Memorial Day weekend, or the end of May at the very least.

Please note that there will be a limited amount of information available on the site's grand opening, as there are literally thousands of links to add and hundreds of pages to create. I'm so excited by all the links I'm finding online...many to free-to-use websites!

I currently have some directory links available for the following states and provinces: British Columbia, California, Connecticut, the District of Columbia, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Ontario, Washington State and the Yukon Territory.

There are some corrections and information I need to complete before I roll out the red carpet.

Stay tuned...!

2 comments:

  1. This is going to be a great resource, Miriam!
    Good luck,
    Evelyn in Montreal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Evelyn. Eventually, I'll get Montreal and Quebec directories listed, too.

    ReplyDelete